Lucy McHale talks Andrew Garfield: "He's so cute!"

Leading star of television series "Pretty Little Liars", Lucy McHale gushed about how her celebrity crush, the one and only Andrew Garfield. Here's the proof from E! Online:

Back before Garfield and Woodward parted ways, Lucy Hale told us she'd love to make a romantic drama like The Notebook when she's not filming her hit ABC Family show. Guess who she named when we asked to pick a leading man?

"I like me some Andrew Garfield," Hale gushed. "I can't even take it. Did you see the Spider-Man picture? He's perfect. He's so cute."

So has the 21-year-old starlet had the pleasure of meeting the Social Network stud?

"No, I haven't," she said. "I think I would probably go back into like sixth-grade shy mode if I ever met him."

Hale is so gaga for Garfield, he's even converted her into a Spider-Man fan.

"I was never really into superhero movies," she admitted, "but I think I have to be now."


GREAT taste, Lucy!!