Noel Fisher (Vladimir) Blogs About ‘Breaking Dawn’

Noel Fisher (who plays Vladimir) has taken to his official Blog to talk about filming for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Check it out:

“Well, in the last month, I’ve had a birthday, started a website, started “tweeting”, went to the premiere of my film, Battle: Los Angeles and vamped it up all over Baton Rouge and Vancouver filming Breaking Dawn. Now, as I wind down a busy start to 2011, I’m writing my first blog. Not being a “blogger” by nature and not sure my life warrants the detailed documentation, I have some trepidation. But, what the hey. I never thought I would get the hang of tweeting either. :)

I am not a huge computer person. I know enough to get by and that’s pretty much it. I write emails, do banking and look up movie times basically. Because of this, my recent dive into social media has been a truly amazing experience. The welcome I received on Twitter and Facebook has astounded me. I have been blown away by the amount of support and love that comes through on my Twitter feed every day and I want to send a big thank you out to everyone on there. You bring a smile to my face every time I look at it.

In a month of craziness, the Battle: Los Angeles premiere was the craziest without a doubt. As with all movies, the schedule for Breaking Dawn has changed from time to time and for a while it did not look like I would be able to attend my premiere because I was shooting a scene in Vancouver that very same day. None-the-less I came to set with all my baggage from the hotel, just in case I got wrapped early enough to make a last minute flight to Vancouver (the thought being that I could at least make the after party and see some friends even if I missed the actual premiere). When I got to set I was greeted by an example of true kindness that I will never forget.

Bill Condon took me aside and informed me that they (himself, Wyck and Bannerman) had worked out the schedule so that I could shoot the scene and still make my premiere! They had changed the whole day just for me! We shot the scene and I was on my way to the airport within a couple of hours. I landed in Los Angeles, was dropped off at my friends house where I changed and scrambled over to the premiere, making it in the nick of time! It was an absolute whirlwind of a day. I can’t thank them enough for making that possible. It was truly amazing.”
Read the rest at his official blog HERE!