Martin Sheen talks about Ben and Peter Parker's scenes in "The Amazing Spider-Man"

Andrew Garfield's on-screen uncle Martin Sheen spoke to Hey You Guys about the relationship of Ben Parker and Peter in "The Amazing Spider-Man" movie. Mr. Sheen revealed that he wasn't involved with any Spider-Man screens (in which Andrew wears the Spidey costume). Read on the interview below:

"I’m not in any of the scenes where he’s Spider-man. He’s still a little boy. He’s a teenager when it starts. I’m a surrogate father really, I’m his uncle. And so all of our scenes are just like you and I talking now. I’m dealing with this adolescent who is having problems with changes, with hormones changing and his getting out of hand. I have to give him the marching orders and so forth. It’s all very normal.

"I was delighted and we had a wonderful time… I’ve never seen him in the uniform, I’ve never seen any of the stunts, any of the special effects, the green stuff. All my stuff is like normal acting and I don’t do anything with him otherwise. I’m dead in reel one y’know. I don’t do the end until I’m in New York. In April and May, that when I finish up with him. That’s where I get shot. There’s no special effects for me, that’s for the other characters."