Ashley Greene Interviewed by Donna Karan

Everybody likes to eavesdrop. Donna sits with prominent women she knows, loves and/or admires, gleaning insights and asking those need-to-know questions. Sits with ProMinent Women Donna she knows, loves and / or admire, gleaning insights and Asking Those need-to-know questions.

DONNA: What’s your relationship with fashion?

ASHLEY: “I’m definitely a lover of all things fashion. My personal style is constantly evolving, from growing up a beach-bum in Jacksonville, Florida to learning how to embrace couture fashion on the red-carpet while remaining true to who I am. My personal style is Constantly Evolving, growing up from a beach-bum in Jacksonville, Florida to learning how to embrace couture fashion on the red-carpet while Remaining true to who I am. To date, my favorite fashion moment was this year’s MET Gala. To date, my favorite fashion moment this year’s WAS MET Gala. I have never felt so beautiful and am eternally thankful to Donna for that memorable moment in my career.”

DONNA: If you could meet any woman, living or dead, who would she be and why?

ASHLEY: “Would Audrey Hepburn top my list. I’m in awe of her talent, her timeless sense of style, and her devotion to charity. I’m in awe of her talent, her timeless sense of style, and her devotion to charity. She’s someone I look up to tremendously and would have loved to meet.” She’s someone I look up to tremendously and Would Have loved to meet. ”

DONNA: Who or what inspires you creatively?

ASHLEY: “Everything! I can be inspired by a person, a place I’ve visited, a book I’ve read. I Can Be inspired by a person, a place I’ve visited, a book I’ve read. For example, Alice Cullen’s style was inspired by Jackie O and Audrey Hepburn.” For example, Alice WAS Cullen’s style inspired by Jackie O and Audrey Hepburn. ”

DONNA: What’s the best thing about getting older?

ASHLEY: “The best thing about Getting Older Is That You really start to find yourself and Understand who you are. I’m in my 20′s and every year I grow more confident in my own skin.” I’m in my 20′s and Every year I grow more confident in my own skin. ”

DONNA: Do you have a personal motto you live by?

ASHLEY: “Be true to yourself. Especially in this industry, where there are constant pressures, I think that’s very important. Especially in this industry, Where There Are constant Pressure, I think that’s very important. I’m grateful to my parents for raising me to believe that I have no one else’s standards to live up to but my own.” I’m grateful to my Parents for raising me to believe That I have no one else’s standards to live up to But my own. ”

DONNA: What do you treasure most in life?

“My family and friends. I treasure them most in my life and know how blessed I am to have those relationships.” MOST Them I treasure in my life and know how blessed I am to Have Those relationships. “

Via Source, Twilight Britney Fan

Twilight