Robert Pattinson can't keep his pants up!



Yoo-hoo, Twihards: Robert Pattinson, who is out and about promoting Water for Elephants, stops by The Ellen DeGeneres Show today. Discussion topics include his back and underwear.

Pattinson has a pair of 
Ellen show underwear and he tells Ellen that he saves them for "special occasions."
In fact, he says, he rarely wears the 
Ellen undies but "only had one pair left" - the Ellen pair - during the recent filming of the last Twilight movie. "We were doing this big fight scene and for some reason, I think the shape of my body, my back is too long or something. So my (rear) is constantly hanging out. ... I genuinely think I have a few two many extra vertebra or something."

Pattinson, laughing, continues that he was "doing this big fight and every shot has these 
Ellen underpants. It came to a point where producers are calling up my agent going, I don't know what he is up to ..." but they didn't like it.

Adds Pattinson, "They never questioned Fruit of the Loom before!"



Source : Via!