Evan Rachel Wood in "X-Men: Children Of The Atom" fancast as Scarlet Witch

Not a news, obviously, but I just found this interesting blog post from Comic Book Movie (ah yes, I am that geeky if you didn't know, especially if it's Marvel stuff ;D). One of the contributor, RoadDogXXIV, posted a fancast (or commonly known as dreamcast) of "X-Men: Children Of The Atom" if it was made into a movie. Our girl Evan Rachel Wood got a shot, playing one of the villain (but apparently a member of Avengers as well) called Scarlet Witch -- and she is the daughter of all X-Men archenemy Magneto.



Daughter of Magneto, twin sister of Quicksilver, mutant and member of the Avengers, Scarlet Witch used her powers to manipulate probability and alter reality in her effort to help the world.

Many people want the likes of Serinda Swan and Jacqueline McInnes Wood as the Scarlet Witch. However, I've found fondness of Evan Rachel Wood in the role. Originally my pick for Rachel Summers in an early fancast I've done, I think she looks like she could pass for the twin of Tom Felton. Plus, it's a crime how gorgeous she is, even if she lacks a busom.


If I looked at the whole fancast -- I think it would be amazing if she played a twin of Tom Felton and daughter of Clive Owen. And if they're all 'evil' then it will be epic! Click here to see the whole fancast.