Andrew Garfield gave a shout out to this site!

Nothing can make me happier than this right now. The video of our beloved Andrew Garfield saying hi to this site is now up! Again, I know Carlos might be sick of hearing me saying this, but thank you sooo much Carlos for taking the video! It was such a coincidence I caught up with him on twitter and he kindly offered himself to make a shout out from Andrew. He was visiting the set of "The Amazing Spider-Man" on Thursday night (May 12), and Andrew was such a sweet heart he was willing to make this video. Carlos said Andrew's bodyguard wasn't happy, but Andrew himself stopped him and continued to talk and take photos with his fans. WHAT A NICE GUY.



The original video is totally dark, as you can see there's only one light behind Andrew. I had to edit it a little bit, adjusting brightness & contrast, color balance, etc. I'm not a pro video editor, so I know it's still dark and blurry, but you can actually see and hear that it's Andrew! Carlos asked him to say hi to 'Andrew Garfield and Evan Rachel Wood fansite on blogspot.com'. Andrew introduced himself, but then, he was a bit confused and shy and clueless so he only mentioned 'hi to Evan Rachel...'. According to Carlos, Andrew said that he felt embarassed to say his full name on this site title after that, lol.

Don't worry Andrew, you won't be clueless anymore when Evan is finally official to be your Mary Jane Watson (Okay, this is not a fact, but a very wishful thinking from me. That's why I created this site :D). Thank you so much Carlos~ you just made my weekend. And thank you so much Andrew for giving your time, it means a lot for me. Hope to see you very... soon. ;)